Impact Point Group is pleased to welcome Event Strategy Director, Allyson Shepherd, to our growing team. Allyson Shepherd has nearly 20 years’ experience in every aspect of face-to-face marketing — event organizer, marketing agency, and corporate marketing. An innovator of experience analytics, she challenges clients to make data-supported decisions in strategic planning.
On Sunday, October 31, Allyson will be presenting a half-day workshop at ExhibitorLive titled Connect the Dots: How to Match Measurement to Business Objectives
Any event plan must be measured against specific objectives to be considered successful. By aligning business and program objectives through the end result, planners can demonstrate this success. In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Set clear, measurable goals
- Connect objectives to specific metrics
- Establish priorities and realistic expectations
- Outline a consistent measurement methodology
- Analyze results and make recommendations